Terms and conditions of Use
Copyright and Trademarks
The entire content (images and text) of weweer.com is copyrighted and may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, posted, modified, transmitted, displayed, distributed, downloaded or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express written permission of the Company.
All Company trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, product names, and intellectual property, whether or not delineated in large print or with trademark symbols or in any other fashion, are trademarks and/or intellectual property of weweer or its affiliates. The use (except as permitted herein) or misuse of the trademarks or any other intellectual property of weweer. is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright, trademark, slander or libel laws, privacy law and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. weweer. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
You agree that no User Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that no User Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Comments you make.
Links to Other Websites
When you access a non-Company website, please realize that it is independent of the Company. Linking to any off-site pages is at your own risk. The Company makes no warranties or representations about any non-Company website and has no responsibility for such websites or their content. In addition, certain third party sites may also provide links to the Company Site. None of such links should be deemed to imply that the Company endorses such third party sites or any content therein.
By accessing weweer.com, each user also agrees not to use weweer.com to post or transmit any offensive, harmful, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. The Company reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where Company websites are used to disseminate such materials.
Certain content on this Site may contain forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The forward-looking statements may use the words "expect", "anticipate", "plan", "intend", "project", "may", "believe" and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements also include representations of the expectations or beliefs of the Company concerning future events that involve risks and uncertainties, including:
• the Company's ability to predict accurately client fashion preferences;
• competitive influences and decline in the demand for merchandise offered by the Company;
• the Company's ability to successfully execute brand extensions and new concepts;
• effectiveness of the Company's brand awareness and marketing programs;
• the Company's ability to secure and protect trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the United States and/or foreign countries;
• general economic conditions, including the impact of higher fuel and energy prices, interest rates, a downturn in the retail industry or changes in levels of store traffic;
• fluctuation in the Company's level of sales and earnings growth;
• the Company's ability to locate new store sites or negotiate favorable lease terms for additional stores or for the lease renewal or expansion of existing stores;
• risks associated with the performance and operations of the Company's Internet operations;
• a significant change in the regulatory environment applicable to the Company's business;
• risks associated with the possible inability of the Company, particularly through its sourcing and logistics functions, to operate within production and delivery constraints and the Company's dependence on a single distribution facility;
• the uncertainties of sourcing associated with the current quota environment, including changes in sourcing patterns resulting from the elimination of quota on apparel products and the re-imposition of quotas in certain categories, and other possible trade law or import restrictions;
• financial or political instability in any of the countries in which the Company's goods are manufactured;
• risks associated with a failure by independent manufacturers to comply with the Company's labor practices requirements;
• the potential impact of natural disasters and public health concerns, particularly on the Company's foreign sourcing offices and manufacturing operations of the Company's vendors;
• acts of war or terrorism in the United States or worldwide;
• work stoppages, slowdowns or strikes;
• the Company's ability to hire, retain and train key personnel;
• the Company's ability to successfully upgrade and maintain its information systems, including adequate system security controls; and
• the Company's ability to continue operations in accordance with its business continuity plan in the event of an interruption.
Further description of these risks and uncertainties and other important factors are set forth in the Company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K, including but not limited to Item 1A – Risk Factors and Item 7 – Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations therein, and in the Company's other filings with the SEC. Although these forward-looking statements reflect the Company's current expectations concerning future events, actual results may differ materially from current expectations or historical results. The Company does not assume any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements at any time for any reason.
The Company will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the Site, but there may be occasions when information on the Site contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The Company makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of such information and will not be bound thereby. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors and to update Site information at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
This Site and its contents are intended solely for the personal, noncommercial use of our clients. You may download or copy the content displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF WEWEER.COM AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by an appropriate federal or state court sitting in the State of New York.
The Company may terminate this Agreement and deny you access to the Site at any time, immediately and without notice, if in the Company's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
Contact us : [email protected]